• We've said goodbye to 2018, take a look at some of our stats from the past year! Click here

Ok wheres the game gone

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
peteware said:
ice can you please put 50c in the meter
Pete, did anyone ever tell you that you look a tiny bit like Michael Keaton? :D

Anyway, it seems we get a few random crashes now and then. Mr. Vmax was kind enough to kick start the server as soon as he saw it was choking itself to death.

Should be fine now...

mrbig

Forum Rookie
Ice was kind enough to ask me back, I will kill all of you! btw, what happened to Phall? He hasnt been on for 10 days, im worried .... anywho we will be fine, this game and the great people will always be here. Thx Ice, Snake and I have made up. He is a great guy. Thx for lettin me home. :)

mrbig

Forum Rookie
GOOD, YOU ARE A NUISANCE ANYWAYS, EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THIS GAME WILL APPRECIATE THE FACT YOU ARE GONE, GOOD RIDDANCE YOU SHIT DISTURBER!

mrbig

Forum Rookie
Delusional? Is disrespect, I have been kind to you and thought you finally grew some balls, apparently not.... For that reason I must say these things, and im happy you resigned. As much as we need players, we for certain do not need a pain in everyones ass like you! If you are playing a mercy trip on Ice then he will bar me then pls. You are a major shit disturber and I forgave you, but after reading your comment you can hit the road like every bfv player that I know will LOVE. goodbye Dr!

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
mrbig said:
Delusional? Is disrespect, I have been kind to you and thought you finally grew some balls, apparently not.... For that reason I must say these things, and im happy you resigned. As much as we need players, we for certain do not need a pain in everyones ass like you! If you are playing a mercy trip on Ice then he will bar me then pls. You are a major shit disturber and I forgave you, but after reading your comment you can hit the road like every bfv player that I know will LOVE. goodbye Dr!
Do not compound your failure to control yourself this day by proving others in that I made a mistake letting you back.

You are quite guilty Big, you have harassed and I still see it today. If you want to come back onto the forum and post this kind of stuff, you are giving me ground that you don't want me to have.

Remember, there are other servers out there sure, but this is the one that draws the most people. I'm sure you are aware of that.

I only wanted to teach certain people a lesson. I don't want to ban people permanently unless they truly deserve it.

To everyone else, you are seen as a person who gloats about being in collusion with GooD_Hash, not once but twice! You got banned then amazingly I brought you back. Take into consideration of how crazy I look for letting someone back who joked about such a serious thing that has caused much grief over the years.

I'm really trying to stand by the decision I made to allow you back, but you are not only making it difficult, you're making it uncomfortable.

michuneo

Normal Poster
Just reinstalled the game back and found my key & stuff - even made it working. I've played one with Czupa already in Monday and it was feeling very nice to be back. Had a lot of shit going on, I've progressed at work (at least) but work stress levels higher than SpaceX rockets gave me the lesson I shouldn't stop playing online shooters for that long :p
(Even checked out HELLO RS2:V server and the ping was still very decent for european players :) )
Enough, time for the game ;)
Grizz