• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Concrete Final Update:

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Hey all,

So yeah I've updated my other topic a few times...but this is it.

You'll see all the tabs you may need to navigate around our new site. At the top of our website you will see them listed as:

About & Join - Our Servers - The Staff - Forums - Downloads - The Legends

What these tabs do and represent:

About & Join:

Clicking on this tab will show a drop down menu that lists four titles.

The first being the "Who We Are" page. Which as the name suggests is basically an about us page.

The second being the Leaders page. This page lists, well me but the people that are chosen to lead other games we endorse under me.

The third being the Admins page. This page lists the Admins from all of our games by category with links to the Admins forum profile inserted into their name for a clickable name link.

The fourth being the "Join HelloClan" page. Here you'll find the clan rules and join info.

Our Servers:

Clicking on this tab will show a drop down menu that lists three titles.

The first being "Battlefield Vietnam" page.

The second being "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam" page.

The third being "Battlefield 1" page.

The above pages are essentially "home pages" for our games. Displaying their rules, links to their forums and admin page. As well as showing game specific widgets like the gametracker widget for BFV that shows online players and the discord widget that shows who's online at the moment.

Player Stats:

Clicking on this tab will show a drop down menu that lists three titles. Each tab title is relative to the game stats page that you will be taken to. All stat pages are searchable and will show your current ranking etc once searched. :)

Forums:

Clicking on this tab will show a drop down menu that lists 5 titles.

The first being the "Forum Home" page. Clicking on this will take you to our mainpage, which is our forum page.

The second being "Active Topics". Clicking on this will show you, well active topics. :p

The third being "Battlefield Vietnam". Clicking on this takes you directly to our BFV forum.

The fourth being "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam". Clicking on this takes you to our RS2V forum.

The firth being "Battlefield 1". Clicking on this will take you to our BF1 forum.

Downloads:

Clicking on this tab will display, at the moment, one option.

Battlefield Vietnam. This will take you to our old, but refurnished, download page for BFV along with the links for the no-cd crack and V1.21 patch.

The Legends:

As the title says, clicking on this tab directly will take you to our refurbished Legends page.

I hope this info helps in getting to know the lay of the land here, and I appreciate everyone's patience and continued HelloClan support.

See you all in-game!

Regards
Ice

Last edited:

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
So me and my finicky mind have made some alterations.

Most notably the staff has been moved under the About & Join tab and I've now listed the Player Stats tab at the top.

Happy gaming peeps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.