• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

BAN

hotvodka

Forum Rookie
Hi, I got a ban some time ago. Please, remove this onerous penalty. I have been playing bfv since 2004 and I would like to continue playing. Thanks :)

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
It seems that the server auto-banned you.

I removed the auto ban, but if it happens again it might mean that your game files are corrupt and when you connect the server thinks you're trying to mess with it...Such an issue would prompt a fresh install of your BFV game.

You should be able to connect now, but if it happens again, I can provide a guide on how to completely remove & then re-install BFV.

Let me know if you have any issues thereon. :)

Regards
Ice

hotvodka

Forum Rookie
over time I lost part of cd, I was combining some downloaded from the web. I have the original key. on other servers it works without a problem, only that no one plays there :(

hotvodka

Forum Rookie
otherwise it looks like with a griffin server, there throws me out, although I have it turned on, unfortunately the update is not there anymore

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Okay...

Let's try this first.

Since it's not telling you a "Data Differs" error, you are still banned somewhere.

Can you head over to this link: http://www.moddb.com/games/battlefield-vietnam/downloads/bf-easy-key-hasher

Download and run it. It will provide us with your game Key-hash. Not your cd key, but you keyhash. I'll need you to email or direct message me your keyhash so I can check if it's not banned somewhere else.

To send it via direct message to me, click on my name to the left hand side and click on "Start a Conversation"

Or if you want to email it, you can email to me at iceskater@helloclan.eu