• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Adding a theme

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Hey all,

I'll be adding a different "Light" theme over the course of the next few days. At the moment you should all be forced to the Dark theme while I change over the code for all the pages to suit both dark and light themes.

If I need to, I might close the board while I work on it to test things out, but I highly doubt I'll be needing to do this if things work according to the plan.

Regards
Ice

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
I'm pleased to announce that I actually finished adding the replacement theme for the default "Light" theme.

At the moment the default will remain Dark, but it is up to your personal choice if you would like to use the Dark or Light theme. I'm sure most of you know how, but in case you are unsure, at the bottom of our website, no matter where you are on the site, you'll see a "Light" or "Dark" text with a little brush to the left of the text, click on this text and you'll be able to choose between the themes you'd like to use.

Again, this is located at the footer of our website all over. :)

Please note I haven't given it my true effort of properly styling the pages that were originally designed with the Dark themes in mind, so at the moment if on Light, they do look a bit bare...in due course I'll vest some effort into making them more appealing. At them moment I just made sure are readable and not totally gastly to look at.

Regards
Ice