• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

More From jibi

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARDOG

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
5/7/2018 15:57:18 : # [Global] -=Int.]-[=- rick: using tanks? lol
5/7/2018 15:57:46 : # [Global] jibi: using hacks? lol
5/7/2018 15:58:01 : # [Global] -=Int.]-[=- rick: we all know you do
5/7/2018 15:58:15 : # [Global] jibi: I talk about you morron
5/7/2018 16:00:24 : # [Global] -=Int.]-[=- rick: wooowhhoo
5/7/2018 16:00:28 : # [Global] jibi: lol
5/7/2018 16:00:46 : # [Global] jibi: like your father this evening
5/7/2018 16:01:15 : # [Global] jibi: I thought hes shemale=
5/7/2018 16:02:37 : # [Global] jibi: and you still like him
5/7/2018 16:02:43 : # [Global] -=Int.]-[=- rick: that was what happen to you as a kid?
5/7/2018 16:02:56 : # [Global] -=Int.]-[=- rick: must be hard
5/7/2018 16:03:09 : # [Global] jibi: lol
5/7/2018 16:03:43 : # [Global] jibi: your dad feels "hard" when he touch you later
5/7/2018 16:03:50 : # [Global] jibi: you too?
5/7/2018 16:04:14 : # [Global] jibi: bb
5/7/2018 16:06:05 : # [Global] jibi: lol noob
5/7/2018 16:06:12 : # [Global] jibi: get cancer plz
5/7/2018 16:07:18 : # [Global] jibi: rick go leave
5/7/2018 16:09:29 : # [Global] jibi: so ein reudiger hurensohn /German translator =
such a reudious son of a bitch

pinky

Forum Wizard
Check out my latest complaint about jibi. From what I have read about him here and the other complaints, it sounds like he needs a vaca from the game. He's a troll. A professional troll and rules violator!

=KGC=

Forum Rookie
lol I did never reported Rick or silvia or you sweet pinky for insulting or accusing me...
what was about you today on game warden? You dont remember? :)

Nice overlooking Admins when you check chat history...
Why you dont copy the whole conversation?
No Report - No ban?
What a joke.
But Iam fine.. Do what you think
Iam out of this rigged forum.

Last edited:

pinky

Forum Wizard
Stop violating rules jibi ! Admins should not have to waste their time dealing with guys like you. You are not a player. Players follow the rules.

pinky

pinky

Forum Wizard
lol you are a joke man..
you insulting every day :)
If you are talking to me, you picking on the wrong person jibi. I won't stoop to your low of name-calling and crying about losing.

I know what you and Phallic were talking about in-game. He never took a shot at you in the gunship when you came to our main to rape. I saw where he was on the mini-map in the gunship and he did nothing to stop you from your attacks on main. He was complicit in your illegal behavior. This has changed my opinion of him as a player as well.

You should be banned!

pinky

=KGC=

Forum Rookie
lol you are funny man...
Crying about losing? Tell me when you see me loose? :):)
You was attacking our main with an aircraft more than 20min. I think more than 10x times.
I mean ramming is attacking. BTW I was on the helipad.
I was asking Marine (you call him Phal) not to kill me cause I need to defend my main.
He agreed because he was annoyed at you and your stupid ramming action on my main too.
He told me its you Pinky because I dont knew it. You was playing with another nametag.
Did you tried to hide stupid behavior?
In the end I want to let you know that Iam sure he dont care about your opinion about him.
He told me he dont really like you.
Why should he lol...
You are a noname... :)

Last edited:

pinky

Forum Wizard
First off, you got beat. You lost jibi, or is your name "=KGC="? You sound like a noname yourself. Want me to pull up the score of that map?

That you were on the pad is a lie and besides, even if you were, I am allowed to go to and attack your main in the Huey transport. I was in the slick, by myself, in the process of slamming a jeep into the side of your MI8. I say "your" because like Phallic, you guys tend to always be in control of the aircraft with power. That you would ever engage in a ground game is beyond your self-declared high level of talent.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by killing you with a jeep but that's part of the game. Sometimes we get killed in the game but the good news is that you will respawn. In your case, that is unfortunate because you managed to rape main twice and had an admin been there, you should have been booted.

You were asking "Marine" - lol, seriously KGC/jibi/RadiCals/Sunshine or other "noname" that you use, the chat log is clear who you were talking to. Asking Phallic to not kill you because you were defending your main? That's funny, you were raping blue main so it sounds as though he was helping you accomplish your violent and courageous attack on blue main with an MI8 as I attempted to engage the Huey transport. Boy that Huey transport is such a dangerous chopper in the game! All the firepower it has. Wow. Let's shoot it on the pad.

Sounds like Phallic should face some punishment as well for cooperating with your in your rules violation rampage. I saw what he was doing on my mini-map .... nothing. Letting you come to main. You remind me of the UPEO guys that used to engage in this behavior. Are you one of the UPEO boys?

Pwning you with a slick/jeep hanging below is "stupid behavior"? lol- you were raping main in the MI8 and what you call me doing is "stupid"? You could be a write for a late-nite comedy show jibi.

Guess who got banned jibi? lol - not me!

pinky

BarFly

Forum Rookie
Hey Guys.. We are... Maybe 50 players left in this game...
And we all had an idea to keep the game alive, right?

I´v noticed the last two month, the climate on the server is NOT what it used to be.
Everyone is angry and trying to blame a lot of shit into each other.

Stop it and enjoy the game instead. And follow the rules, they are there for a reason.

????

No lols from me.

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
I had a reply...

But let's go with what Barfly has said.

This is supposed to be a community. Everyone also knows, at least it should be known, that under my control this server sees bad people ejected in one form or another. I'd prefer it that no-one present end up on my *&@ list.

Play, be fair, do not insult to get back at players who've insulted you and we won't have any problem. (applies to anyone and everyone).

Report forums exist for a reason.

El Alamein

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
Why don't we lock this thread? This issue has already been resolved. Someone's been punished and that's all there is to it. The punishment is temporary and they can rejoin us all afterward. No need to start a war of words here.

~The Deadliest Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.