• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Santa and Others

pinky

Forum Wizard
I don't understand why it is that guys who have been playing here for years continue to violate the rules. May I simply suggest that we abandon the rules? You won't need admins. Just let players do as they please and perhaps then the server will go empty and away. Lucky to have some players on this morning then as the maps progress to the boring ground maps, players leave.

Doen breaking rules and directing profanity towards other players? Who would possibly believe such outrageous claims?

In other news, it has recently been determined that water is wet.

mRoRange

Master Poster
Doesn't anyone get tired of hearing the same crap on the forum all the time ?
Let's talk about something else than rule breaking. I know during the week Im not thinking about Fear and the bunch of monkeys that never learn..

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Whilst the truth is indeed real.

I do want to say this, as politely as I can so bear with me, that I seriously do not appreciate the negativity sometimes (almost always) mentioned in situations like this. If you, or you, or anyone, wants the server to die. Tell me and I will pull the plug. Then we don't have to do any of this anymore and I can focus on other avenues.

It should be mentioned, and not to blow my own horn, I've helped about 14 people this past month get their games running via teamviewer, via email correspondence, and I still am asked often to give out keys. The people join, and whilst they don't stick around long, they come back after a while.

Also, we had about 24 players last night, hardly death valley yet.

It must be stressed, that this game is this old and it still has THAT many players at the very least of times.

This isn't solely directed at you pinky, you and I have already gone our rounds. But there are those that skulk the forums that could do with a bit of a reality check.

pinky

Forum Wizard
Shaun, I don't dispute how much time and energy you put into keeping this old game running. You work really hard and for me the struggle continues to be... why do these guys do this shit? Why rape main?

Orange, there would be no posts in this complaint forum but for idiots who ruin the fun. This topic is "Player and Admin Complaints". So this is where you post your gripes. That's what I did. I am complaining. I get tired of players who know the rules and seemingly don't give a shit when they violate the rules. Why should they care? I don't want them permanently banned, I want them to stop doing this shit.

There are no new players and if there are, they are few and far between. So essentially, the only peeps breaking the rules are players who have been here and they know the rules. If they know the rules, why do they violate them?

My second post is not to take shots at Shaun or the admins. It is out of my frustration. It is really hard for me to grasp why this keeps happening.

Is my suggestion so bad? Get rid of the rules? You can rape. You can do as you damn well please. If there are no rules, there is no need for this forum topic so Orange, your problem would be solved. So would mine. Let's just have at it. Tell me your thoughts.

Respectfully submitted,

pinky

silvia

Forum Rookie
hello pinky
I agree with 99.9% with you
administrators lose time of their personal life to enforce the game, because some people their purpose is ........ I really do not know what it is because it is a stupid aptitude ...
administrators have their rules we like more or less they try to be fair.
And of that these people who seek to break the game is what they take advantage of.
I personally do not have any complaint with those who have played or not ... because among them they make the decisions and are like one ... even if they like more or less but try to be fair.
On the other hand a lot of guilt, it's the ones we play .. not the administrators .. because we all see who are the "people" who spoil the game .. not respecting the rules, insults, cheating, etc.
we all know it ALL and nobody says anything or helps the one who says it .. and they do it when there are no administrators and sometimes even when they are ... and this administrators do not see it and can not take action .. it is the fault of whoever is playing and we do not say anything and they see it and shut up.
As pinky says ... do you know the rules because they break them?
The only thing I do not agree with is to permanently prohibit them ..
if you know the rules and come back again and again to do the same .. why will not you ban them forever? Any mistake I have the first one .. you attack the enemy base without realizing it and it is not the last flag ... or you kill one of your team by accident .. I have committed those failures .. they warned me and I asked for forgiveness. .. that's a different thing to attack the main base with heli without being the last flag by custom again and again ... main rape ... kill or hit one of your team to kill him ... insult .. ..
with that kind of people because you're not going to ban them forever?
Do they have more privileges than others for having a stupid aptitude?
because who plays respecting the rules has to put up with these people?
it's a pity that for us to play well there has to be one or two administrators and they have to be watching instead of playing
that's why I tell you that for my opinion .. why do I want them here?
it's like a restaurant .. you have normal clientele .. and more normal customers come ... if you let drunks go by and people do not know how to behave your usual customers are not comfortable .. there are some basic rules of behavior and a right of admission .. ..

People have to differentiate between error or accident and what these people do.

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
I have often times thought about removing rules, I am being honest here.

However, with that comes so much more hassle.

People would freely accuse people of stuff.

People would freely harass, troll and maime other players minding their own business.

People would teamkill, people would cuss and insult without thought of consequences.

It really wouldn't be a nice atmosphere. As Silvia has said at the bottom of her essay, there has to be basic rules.

pinky

Forum Wizard
I have often times thought about removing rules, I am being honest here.

However, with that comes so much more hassle.

People would freely accuse people of stuff.

People would freely harass, troll and maime other players minding their own business.

People would teamkill, people would cuss and insult without thought of consequences.

It really wouldn't be a nice atmosphere. As Silvia has said at the bottom of her essay, there has to be basic rules.
I hear you but you know, they do that crap now. How many times have some of these guys been banned yet they keep violating the rules? Recently, I have considered simply returning the favor. They rape us, go rape the piss out of them. I don't do it and wouldn't if you didn't have a rule against it. I just want to retaliate sometimes. Maybe someday, when I have had my fill...

pinky

Yes, they violate the rules and bear the punishment that goes along with it. I am not familiar with any group or society that has been able to exist without some standard of behavior, no matter what utopian ideal they might have used to form their community. Keep the rules and enforce them accordingly.

Rise above, Pinky, rise above. Sofia Vergara your troubles away. If you say it three times, she won't magically appear; trust me on that one, kind of embarrassing, but you'll actually feel much better.

Ice, you're doing an admirable job dealing with the rulebreakers. I hope you don't get too frustrated with being the final arbiter of such foolishness. It's tough, I know.

mRoRange

Master Poster
Pinky, this has been covered before and we know the outcome. The challenge here is to have fun , be patient, and co-exist with a few coconuts .
If we can do this we can build an Ark. ;)

pinky

Forum Wizard
Pinky, this has been covered before and we know the outcome. The challenge here is to have fun , be patient, and co-exist with a few coconuts .
If we can do this we can build an Ark. ;)
I think the Ark is there Orange, it's been sailing but it continues to take on water. As it takes on water, players abandon ship. Before you know it, only the animals will remain.

I suppose we can all agree that the days of 50 or even 40 players are over. Done. I would like to see the map list trimmed down in view of the dwindling numbers and I'm not sure even doing that will give us another couple years of the game.

Thanks for listening.

Respectfully submitted,

pinky

This user has been warned for inappropriate language.
I personally do not have any complaint with those who have played or not ... because among them they make the decisions and are like one ... even if they like more or less but try to be fair.
Of course, you haven't, all here kiss your ass and let you do anything you want. Any abomination. You insult people, their families and nobody cares. At the same time, no one can even look at you askance, as if you were a fucking sacred cow. Your impunity is not eternal. God is all-seeing, God is all-knowing, play Him at cards, and home broke you'll begoing.

Did Fear really just go over Ice's head and appeal to God?

And who plays cards with God? He knows what you're holding and knows when you're bluffing even before the cards are dealt. It's like entering a pie-eating contest against God. No one can eat more pie than God.

me dejan hacer lo que quiera? jajajajaja .... si me dejasen hacer lo que quiera tu y tu pandilla de vacas sagradas no jugabais en la vida.
esta muy equivocado tu nene
la gente que me mire como quiera ... abra gente que la caiga bien otra mal ... no tengo problema yo entro juego estoy calladita jugando sin hacer trampas no como alguna gente te suenan?.. en cambio tu parece que si no se hace lo que quieren los niños os enfadais y uhhhhh pobrecitos ...
El problema es Que tu y tu pandilla de Vacas Parece que os jode y buscais que la gente me mire mal hablando mal de mi a jugadores y administradores en hello y grifin ..te lo digo porque lo se muy bien muy muy bien.
Si no no entiendo porque phall se preocupa tanto de saber dónde y con qué juego mandando recados a sus vaquitas en hello para que me busquen en grifin.
ASI Que fear dile a tu mensajero que te informe mejor ...
¿Impune? jajaja para nada nene ... la diferencia es que asumo el castigo de los administradores me llaman la atención tambien ..la diferencia es que reconozco mi error y asumo sus castigos ... no como tu y tus vaquitas sagradas que en vez de asumirlo lloraris porque el mundo es injusto y no os permiten maltratar alas personas.

Y tus mesanjes enigmaticos ESOs de dios bla bla bla bla ... es gracioso Que utilizas a dios ...con tu aptitud jaja es como si un bombero es un piromano jajaja ... ESOs mensajitos que tengo que interpretarlos como Amenazas ..Advertencias?
te voy regalar un puzzle de dos piezas a ver si sabes resolverlo solo sin tu vaca la diosa.
y por ultimo .. que te quede mu clarito nene.. yo nunca e insultao a las familias..
lo que tenga que decir te lo dicho muy clarito y personalizado a ti y a tu pandilla basura ... te enteras mentiroso?

ya que eres tan catalolico lee y lleva a tus vacas a misa ..que religion vendes..la del cancer del devoto?

https://www.helloclan.eu/threads/8149/

5/7/2018 16:06:12 : # [Global] jibi: get cancer plz
5/7/2018 16:07:18 : # [Global] jibi: rick go leave
5/7/2018 16:09:29 : # [Global] jibi: so ein reudiger hurensohn /German translator =
such a reudious son of a bitch

Vmax

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
Did Fear really just go over Ice's head and appeal to God?

And who plays cards with God? He knows what you're holding and knows when you're bluffing even before the cards are dealt. It's like entering a pie-eating contest against God. No one can eat more pie than God.
You got to know when to hold em
Know when to fold em
know when to walk away
know when to run

Cap your comments are all I have bothered to read in this looooooong and whiny thread :D