• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

W/guys......Still here trying find a half deceint pc thats not to $$$$ any of u use laptop ?how good for game? STALK u later :-)

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Hey Stalker,

Wow that is a perfect use for a title! :D

Erm...permit me again...what happened to your previous PC? I've had luck getting players games working on some interesting setups...maybe I can help you.

SellOut

Battlefield Vietnam & RS2:V Admin
I use a laptop but it has a dedicated graphics card and a quad core CPU (a Lenovo T470p).

As IceSkater suggested, can you describe what equipment you currently have - maybe we can give suggestions based on that. You may be able to get by with any modern computer (laptop or desktop) by turning down the video settings.

STALKER

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
I use a laptop but it has a dedicated graphics card and a quad core CPU (a Lenovo T470p).

As IceSkater suggested, can you describe what equipment you currently have - maybe we can give suggestions based on that. You may be able to get by with any modern computer (laptop or desktop) by turning down the video settings.
lightning hit..i put together pc out scraps if it wrks i will switch hdd mine still good i think

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Yeish....sorry to hear that Stalker.

I think Mother Nature was stalking you this time round.

Let me know if you come right with your upgraded PC. If you need help let me know. :)

Regards
Ice