• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Old Player Coming Back, Need a little help

Hi all, u might remember me, im irishknucklez, i used to be a CL in BoB clan and i wasn't able to get back into the game for a while but now i am able to, i joined the discord about 30 mins ago and i thought i might as well post on here to possibly get some help in installing the game again. I dont have the game anymore and even if i did my PC doesn't have a cd thingy anyway. So i guess my question is how do i buy and install the game again? i am itching to play with u all again and i hope this can work. I am on a windows 10 PC if that helps at all. - irishknucklez

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Hey Irish,

Wow it's actually good to see that name, it used to mean death for me and a few other players though...

Welcome back and I'm happy you decided to come back and join us again. :)

I can help you out with the game, I'll send you a message shortly. It will work, a lot of us are running on Win10 and some even on Linux. :)

Regards
Ice

Got here: ColinMcRae Rally 2.0, Rally Championship Xtreme, Rally Trophy, Richard Burns Rally, XPand Rally, MotoGP and Flatout 2.

Games with konzentration, no hate talking, without ill and sick make.

Online shooter are allways with with unserious unfriendly riff raff rabble.

Got here: ColinMcRae Rally 2.0, Rally Championship Xtreme, Rally Trophy, Richard Burns Rally, XPand Rally, MotoGP and Flatout 2 and Redneck Off Road Racing, all with my gamepad.

Vmax

Battlefield Vietnam Leader
Got here: ColinMcRae Rally 2.0, Rally Championship Xtreme, Rally Trophy, Richard Burns Rally, XPand Rally, MotoGP and Flatout 2.

We have plenty of rif raf here but its mostly confined to our admins :D

hard_rice

Regular Poster
Remember you and look forward to blasting your pixels into photons that never existed in this dimension.

Formerly known as hard_rice

Paul Kersey