• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Battlefield 5 and other games?

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Hey all!

I hope that everyone has had a good year, it's nearly the end of 2018! Sheesh...time flies...

I'd like to think it's been a good year all round, however there have been some sad moments, at least for me, but we charge on and look up.

I have a bit of news (sort of) and I'd also like to ask for your input! So let's jump straight in.

As those of you may know, we are always looking at other games to endorse if it's feasible for us to get into. Whilst we count on new players for those games, we also would like to hear the voice of our current community.

As things stand, BFV is still going well (in my books at least), after all it's players have endured it's the strongest community out there I think. So that is a server we will keep running as long as there are players. You won't need to worry about us disappearing over night.

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is doing well all things considered, and Rambo is doing an excellent job with running it. It was recently moved by the provider without proper notification so we hit a small snag and lost our footing a bit. However it is again climbing ranks and hopefully will be back in a good position. I will update it's new IP etc little bit later as it was changed when it was moved.

Future games are currently in our sights, I thought I'd ask all of you what you think would be a good game to get into.

I've created a survey, ( I know some of you hate Polls and surveys, just bear with me please ), in it is our original plan with Battlefield 5, however we are still waiting to see if Rental or even Private servers will be available. It would still be very helpful if you can add your vote and tell us if you plan on buying Battlefield 5 regardless. Link will be at the bottom of this page.

I'd also like to ask you all to tell us what games you currently play most, as well as what games you see yourself buying in the future. Link below:

Battlefield 5 Survey: https://www.allcounted.com/s?did=cahb8rtzxblxf&lang=en_US

Gaming Survey: https://www.allcounted.com/s?did=kxn5h7n1o5xnf&lang=en_US

You are anonymous, and nothing personal about you is stored when taking the above surveys other than what you type in.

As will everything, see you on the Battlefield!

Regards
Ice / HelloClan

Hi All,

I finally built a new PC this month and will be picking up a new graphics card and USB headphones in the next 30 days. This will allow me to play newer games and jump on discord..

BF5 is my target for 2019. I have been playing mainly BFV for years now and jump on CS servers once in a while. I hope our community here adds BF5 and keeps BFV if possible.

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Hi All,

I finally built a new PC this month and will be picking up a new graphics card and USB headphones in the next 30 days. This will allow me to play newer games and jump on discord..

BF5 is my target for 2019. I have been playing mainly BFV for years now and jump on CS servers once in a while. I hope our community here adds BF5 and keeps BFV if possible.
I'm happy to hear you will be joining us on Discord soon Mr. O. It will be nice to attach a voice to a name. ;)

The polls resulted in a rather interesting outcome. A few won't be getting BF5 and good bunch play other games completely different. But as the polls were merely serving a guideline and won't actually affect what does get decided, if we do go BF5 we'll likely be getting a very small amount of current community players on there, thus our target will be more the players we have not yet encountered.

I'll update as we decide what get's done and where we go. ;)