• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Leadership Change (technically)

IceSkater

Site Admin
Hey all,

I hope everyone is having a great December so far.

Let me cut straight to it...

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been feeling a bit off. Mentally shall we say. I've always wanted to stick it out as long as possible on the BFV side of things

I'm not helpful however, when it comes to in-game time. I've been getting busier outside in the real world and although I'm able to still pull off helping people get their games going along with managing the website and generally looking after the servers maintenance wise, I just don't find the time anymore to have a truly enjoyable session of BFV. Or any other game I own.

It's not right...I've been trying to hop on here and there but I end up being too tired and just leave. I know it sounds weird that I have the time to spend helping someone view teamviewer and troubleshooting their game but can't find the time to spend in-game. It's just how it is...

As an antidote to my failings when it comes to in-game time, I'm going to be installing a Battlefield Vietnam Leader. I've not been the BFV Leader for some time now and it's not fair to me or the players / Admins. They're basically managing things for me in-game.

I'm going to stay on as the Clan Leader, because I would still like the privilege of running the clan and looking after everyone under the clan. I also still want to expand into other games, whether I play them myself or not is a different question.

I will be carrying on as I have been, looking after the site and our other platforms. The only thing that changes, is that decisions relating to how BFV is ran, it's rules and Admins, will fall under the control of Vmax. This alleviates a lot of...pressure I have regarding the game. For that I am grateful to Vmax for accepting the task.

He is a very active person, and I believe he will do very well. I'm hoping that everyone agrees with this decision. After all, Vmax is a very good person to play with and has generally been a great advisor to me.

His status is updated, or rather shortly will be, along with the permissions he needs to manage the server and the BFV section of the forum here.

Once again, thank you Vmax. May BFV flourish with you. ;)

Merry Christmas in advance to all of our players in case I'm not around in time, but if I am I'll wish it again anyways. May you all have safe holidays and to the new year - may it be prosperous!

SellOut

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
Vmax - well deserved!

IceSkater - I know that you take your responsibilities very seriously and because of that speak with humility about these things. By all means don't stop:) - those sensibilities will serve you very well in life and give you opportunities for great success - but hopefully you know (I think you do), that many of us here don't think that you have anything to apologize for and appreciate all of the things you do and have done.

$nakedoctor

Forum Rookie
Hey all,

I hope everyone is having a great December so far.

Let me cut straight to it...

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been feeling a bit off. Mentally shall we say. I've always wanted to stick it out as long as possible on the BFV side of things

I'm not helpful however, when it comes to in-game time. I've been getting busier outside in the real world and although I'm able to still pull off helping people get their games going along with managing the website and generally looking after the servers maintenance wise, I just don't find the time anymore to have a truly enjoyable session of BFV. Or any other game I own.

It's not right...I've been trying to hop on here and there but I end up being too tired and just leave. I know it sounds weird that I have the time to spend helping someone view teamviewer and troubleshooting their game but can't find the time to spend in-game. It's just how it is...

As an antidote to my failings when it comes to in-game time, I'm going to be installing a Battlefield Vietnam Leader. I've not been the BFV Leader for some time now and it's not fair to me or the players / Admins. They're basically managing things for me in-game.

I'm going to stay on as the Clan Leader, because I would still like the privilege of running the clan and looking after everyone under the clan. I also still want to expand into other games, whether I play them myself or not is a different question.

I will be carrying on as I have been, looking after the site and our other platforms. The only thing that changes, is that decisions relating to how BFV is ran, it's rules and Admins, will fall under the control of Vmax. This alleviates a lot of...pressure I have regarding the game. For that I am grateful to Vmax for accepting the task.

He is a very active person, and I believe he will do very well. I'm hoping that everyone agrees with this decision. After all, Vmax is a very good person to play with and has generally been a great advisor to me.

His status is updated, or rather shortly will be, along with the permissions he needs to manage the server and the BFV section of the forum here.

Once again, thank you Vmax. May BFV flourish with you. ;)

Merry Christmas in advance to all of our players in case I'm not around in time, but if I am I'll wish it again anyways. May you all have safe holidays and to the new year - may it be prosperous!
Wish you all the best for the future. I am sure V-Max will do a great job and welcome him . Hope to see you in game or Thailand . Thanks for your great work thought the years.