• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

HelloClan: The Competition Vol 2

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Hey all,

I hope that 2019 has been good so far. It certainly has been for the clan in ways that aren't yet visible. :)

Currently Battlefield Vietnam is struggling across the board and whilst I have promised that we will run the server until there is no longer any active players, I cannot place HelloClan's accent upon BFV anymore.

However, that doesn't mean I can't try gather a couple of new/old players for one last push. So, for the benefit of both our Rising Storm 2: Vietnam server, as well as our Battlefield Vietnam server, I thought I'd get a little competition going again.

It worked well with Rising Storm, and since we have 64 players (every few days), I thought I'd try get them to join us over here on BFV too.

This is a competition that will run across our Battlefield Vietnam & Rising Storm 2: Vietnam servers. How this will work is as follows:

Battlefield Vietnam:

If you play Battlefield Vietnam with us, there are 5 ways you can win - in other words as well - there are 5 winners.

1. Have the highest score.

2. Have the highest kills.

3. Have the least deaths.

4. Have the most flag captures.

5. Played the most rounds.

One winner will be chosen for each category.

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam:

If you play Rising Storm 2: Vietnam with us, there is one way to win.

1. Play the game!

Most amount of time played on our RS2:V server will guarantee you a prize. Top 5 most active players will be chosen as winners.

The prize:

Well, I thought I'd make it interesting, and since we stocked up (thank you SK) during our last competition, I decided to let the winners choose. Each winner gets to choose what game they walk away with!

The game's available to choose from are:

1. Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (with Rising Storm).

2. Killing Floor.

3. Killing Floor 2.

4. Call to Arms.

Each winner may choose what game they'd like, and I will issue them with a Steam redeemable key. I have about 12 keys for each game. So you are guaranteed a key. There are expected to be 10 winners in total, so I expect to give 10 game keys away. Will you be one of them? Might even randomly give out remaining keys - who knows!

The competition will start on:
Saturday 9th March 2019 at midnight (GMT+2).

The competition will end on:
Monday 18th March 2019 at midnight (GMT+2)

These dates effectively allow two full weekends of gameplay, which is by far the busiest of times for both servers.

To view what time this will be in your time zone click here.

The fine print:
Participants of this competition must have a registered Steam account to be able to claim their prize. Participants must also be registered with us here on the site, or be a member on our Discord server. Should you be among the winners, you will be contacted by us. If we are unable to contact you, or if you do not come forward / respond within 2 weeks of the competition ending, your key will be forefit and it will be used in another competition or randomly given out.

Vmax

Battlefield Vietnam Leader
"Currently Battlefield Vietnam is struggling across the board and whilst I have promised that we will run the server until there is no longer any active players, I cannot place HelloClan's accent upon BFV anymore."

We need your support BFV players.
We have let RS2V overtake us and we are now its poor cousin :)

Last edited:

Capt. Canada

Elite Poster
Sorry to hear the numbers are low. If I can get my desktop running, then I will join in.

Oh, and just in case I cannot get my computer working, am I still eligible for fewest deaths?

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Sorry to hear the numbers are low. If I can get my desktop running, then I will join in.

Oh, and just in case I cannot get my computer working, am I still eligible for fewest deaths?
No. ;) You will die just as much as any of us currently do in-game. :D

mRoRange

Forum Guru
So if its 1:00 PM PST (Pacific Time) GMT is 9:00 PM for me and plus 2 more hours is 11:00 PM Saturday Night ?
I can do that.

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
For me, at least, the competition has begun. ;)

May everyone have the best of luck!

If anyone has any videos during the period of the competition running, please let me know and we can share them!

Nitrofish

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
Day 1 of the competition is in the books and day 2 is well underway. Just wanted to post a quick thank you and hope that everyone is enjoying this as much as I am!

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Please note that I'm calling off the competition for now.

The return of the server attacks are too great a threat and will disrupt the attempt I'm trying to make with the competition.

I will try run it again once all this has passed.

I thank those of you that had tried to join in.