• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Server Player Limit To 12?

karuneshstar

Forum Rookie
Someone just set a player limit on BFV server to only 12 players today (Saturday). It had more than 25 players just a few hours ago but one hour back around 6pm EST on May 4th, 2019 someone set the limit to only 12 players. Players conscript and Mr. Orange confirmed that they too were unable to get into the server for a while due to "Server Full" message.

Last edited:

Vmax

Forum Wizard
Someone just set a player limit on BFV server to only 12 players today (Saturday). It had more than 25 players just a few hours ago but one hour back around 6pm EST on May 4th, 2019 someone set the limit to only 12 players. Players conscript and Mr. Orange confirmed that they too were unable to get into the server for a while due to "Server Full" message.
That's interesting but I just checked and the server is set to 52 players.
It could be that we were hit by a Good Hash style attack which gives the server full message?

mRoRange

Forum Guru
That's interesting but I just checked and the server is set to 52 players.
It could be that we were hit by a Good Hash style attack which gives the server full message?
I just got a server full error message. Is the server maxed out right now ? 1:00 PM PST

SellOut

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
Hi Mr. Orange,

No, unfortunately it is not. Keep trying - there are 8 players on.

karuneshstar

Forum Rookie
I got Server Full error again today afternoon around 1pm USA EST too. There were only around 10 players showing online in Gametracker site. I tried about 5 times to get in the server and I finally got in. Flaming Dart map was going on but Red team was already losing.

Vmax

Forum Wizard
I got Server Full error 12:30 PM US Cen. I'll keep trying :(
Hi Doggy
As an admin you should try to stop then start the server and see if it helps.
If its a denial of service attack from Hash for example and the problem doesn't go away you should add a password and see if that helps.