• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Mouse disconnecting problems

rick

Forum Rookie
Anyone know how to fix constant disconnect\reconnecting mouse prob? (usb sound sometimes)

.BR.IRON MAN

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
If it is a physical problem, just squeeze the USB tip with pliers = D, now, if it is software, you have to see the drive. if it is updated

rick

Forum Rookie
If it is a physical problem, just squeeze the USB tip with pliers = D, now, if it is software, you have to see the drive. if it is updated
I will try that, thank you. But I suspect that might be something else because the problem only appears when playing games not on desk...

Jum_P

Forum Newbie
Change mouse. Based on what you described, almost 100% probability, that you using wired mouse, and its cable slow dying. One of the wires is broken and loses contact at a large deflection angle of the wire (relative to the mouse) and it turns off, in the future this process will progress, and you will notice it more often, and not only in games. Why is it currently only in the game? Just during the game the mouse moves with a larger amplitude (without tearing the mouse away from the mouse pad), and the wire deviates to a greater angle than during normal operation. You can try to move the wire to a large angle in other applications, the mouse in this case will also turn off, as in games. Well, if you have a wireless mouse, the reason is a broken USB connector.

.BR.IRON MAN

Try to use this mouse on another computer and see what happens, what the jump said may be true, I'm playing with my headset broken the cable on one side, it's very tense, I do not hear the footsteps of the enemy when I see the enemy of surprise, I scream in fear Lol, and I am murdered XD

rick

Forum Rookie
Thank you guys. @TheNME, don't know the year but is a logitech MX518 quite old I guess so probably @Jum_P is right but at mouse side of wire not at usb conector. I tried update mouse driver but then my graphic card died (problems never come alone) and had to get back to my old one :-( At least sound is working properly on my headphones @.BR.IRON MAN ;-)
I guess new pc must come soon if BF5 keeps going up...BFV foreverrr

Last edited:

.BR.IRON MAN

Hey Rick,
even with your new computer and BF5,
do not forget to play here, although it's a tough opponent to win, it's good to see you in the game =)

TheNME

Well, sorry to hear your having issues. Hope you get it worked out :) at least now I know why I've been getting so many kills on you HAHAHA