• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

battlefield vietnam no crosshairs for wepons and vechicles, also cant adjust resolution.

zodiac

Forum Rookie
Have you tried to reinstall the game from a different source? The chances that you have some missing or corrupted files are slim, but still...
You mentioned the rollback to previous 1.2 version, did it help?
[/QUO which folder do I exactly place the no CD patch into?

zodiac

Forum Rookie
Have you tried to reinstall the game from a different source? The chances that you have some missing or corrupted files are slim, but still...
I'm installing it on a different computer with a 1050ti. I installed my three CDs, I just patched it to 1.21 from Hello clan site, saved the no CD patch from hello clan, now I just need to know where exactly to put it

zodiac

Forum Rookie
installed it on a older computer listen Intel core 2 duo, 8 gigabyte RAM, 1050ti 4GB. Running on Windows 10 so far I have crosshairs. Wasn't able to get that on the AMD card I was using

E-3

Forum Newbie
My fellow old-school battlefield player you are not alone there are multiple people having the same issue on battlefield 1942 all of them are on the AMD 5000 series graphics cards pease see topic
https://www.helloclan.eu/threads/9004/

I posted this across many battlefield 1942 communities I hope I at least slow down some of the damage being done by AMD graphics card bug.
http://www.fhsw-europe.com/forum/21-968-1 fhsw is were I play.

zodiac

Forum Rookie
I spoke with someone that had the same problem with an AMD processor. Stick a fork in it.
I did I changed the video card and everything is good now. Was running a 5700 XT changed it to a RTX 2060 super all problems are gone. It's not the AMD processor it's the AMD drivers. I hope they fix it because I love the 5700 XT.