• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

i want to complain that my ban wasn't long enough

Blueheeler

Forum Rookie
Please admin grow some balls a ten day ban is insulting to me I mean it's just WEAK It's an insult that after so many bans over the last 12+ years you can only manage TEN DAYS I'm worth more than that.

[RUS]WàrrióR

HelloClan Leader
Hey, thank you for your suggestion!

If you feel like it's not long enough, you can always make it longer at any time by
1) evading your current ban,
2) continuing to play disruptively after your current ban is lifted.

Keep it up, and if you are planning to gather many more bans on your account, there's a chance of receiving a permanent ban!
Everything depends on you!

Blueheeler

Forum Rookie
Hey, thank you for your suggestion!

If you feel like it's not long enough, you can always make it longer at any time by
1) evading your current ban,
2) continuing to play disruptively after your current ban is lifted.

Keep it up, and if you are planning to gather many more bans on your account, there's a chance of receiving a permanent ban!
Everything depends on you!
Hmmmmm a 16 year old game with bias admins threatening to ban me permanently I will have to think about that? Hmmmm
Oh and snakedoctor you little retarded wog attacking the palace is not rape as there is NO rape in that map and never has been so I'm told by admins when myself and others have said rape. so my little lebbo wog dog FU

$nakedoctor

Forum Rookie
I expect you are able to read allthough your comments seems to come from an underage person.

Saigon 68 - If the team has another above ground flag main rape may not take place. (Village/Bridge House/ Palace)(The Huey slick is exempt)

And if you watch video you can see that blue team has Bridgehouse & palace.

These rules you can find on the website here
https://www.helloclan.eu/pages/bfv/

HeiligWahrheit

Forum Newbie
Seems like Blueheeler just want's some attention. The fact, that he is complaining about the circumstances and insulting $nakedoctor shows, that the ban is bothering him.

hard_rice

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
Just be a good citizen and play nice in the sandbox. It is always better to have more players than less. I get killed a lot but I don't let that stop me from enjoying good game play.

x4|Al Gore

Normal Poster
@Blueheeler if I remember correctly, you are a good player. You got me many times :D especially on Defense of Con Thien map. Please follow the rules and enjoy the game. I hope we all play BFV together for many more decades. Let us all learn to respect Admins because they spend their personal time so that we all can keep playing the game we all love.