Upcoming Events

[RS2:V] Homecoming Event - September 25th / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

[DISCORD] Hello's Got Talent Event - October 16th / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

[RS2:V] Homecoming Event - September 25th / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

[DISCORD] Hello's Got Talent Event - October 16th / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

Application to join the [Hello] clan

x4|Al Gore

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Reaction score
I would like to join [Hello] clan.

My in game user name is x4|Al Gore. x4 was a small clan of only a handful of players during 2008-2010 when <<HHK>>Helokillers was the most popular server in BFV.

I've been playing BFV since 2005 after a Counter Strike & Day of Defeat gaming buddy told me about BFV. I also play BFV POE, BFV WW2X Mods, and occasionally play CS:GO, Day of Defeat 1 & 2, and Team Fortress 1 & 2.

I found Hello server through Gametracker in 2015 and I have been playing here since then.

Hello has been my BFV home since 2015. Now that IceSkater is back, I want to join this glorious clan and I hope other frequent players will do the same too.

IceSkater

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I would like to join [Hello] clan.

My in game user name is x4|Al Gore. x4 was a small clan of only a handful of players during 2008-2010 when <<HHK>>Helokillers was the most popular server in BFV.

I've been playing BFV since 2005 after a Counter Strike & Day of Defeat gaming buddy told me about BFV. I also play BFV POE, BFV WW2X Mods, and occasionally play CS:GO, Day of Defeat 1 & 2, and Team Fortress 1 & 2.

I found Hello server through Gametracker in 2015 and I have been playing here since then.

Hello has been my BFV home since 2015. Now that IceSkater is back, I want to join this glorious clan and I hope other frequent players will do the same too.

Greetings Al Gore!

Well, I must admit that this is a surprise! :D However, a most welcome surprise!

Of course your application is going to be accepted! I honestly wonder what would happen if I ever declined someone's application...

Please put the glorious -[HELLO]- tag in front of your in-game name and be sure to continue staying active here! :D I'm not sure if you've joined us on Discord, but if you have drop me a mention there and I'll add you to the -[HELLO]- Members group (nothing special yet really but I'm working on it).

Glad to hear that my return has inspired such activity. :D

Regards,
Ice