What's new
  • Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Battlefield Vietnam: Fill The Server Event

We are going to prove just how far from dead Battlefield Vietnam is! Join us for the event, let's fill the server! Click here and drop the post a like if you'll be joining us! This countdown is for the GMT+2 timezone.

The event is live! Join us for this weekend, let's fill the server! Click here to check out the details!

CS:GO Possible New Addition

Will you join us in CS:GO?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IceSkater

Forum Rookie
HelloClan Leader
Battlefield Vietnam Admin
HelloClan Member
Registered
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Greetings there!

We recently had a poll on our Discord & site, to get an idea of what direction the clan should go in.

One of these avenues was CS:GO. So while we won't be getting our own server just yet, we'd like to see if we can establish a community for it.

Would you be willing to join us? Let us know by further voting on the poll in this thread here or on our Discord server!

If we do go into CS:GO, we would at first start up a small community with active players, seeing how it fares for a month or two and then we will take it further if it's feasible. :) So upon implementation, we would setup groups and channels for CS:GO players to join and find fellow players.

It's also imperative that CS:GO players join our Steam Group here: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/helloclanbfv

I look forward to the results!

Regards,
Ice

LTShaun

Forum Rookie
HelloClan Member
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings there!

We recently had a poll on our Discord & site, to get an idea of what direction the clan should go in.

One of these avenues was CS:GO. So while we won't be getting our own server just yet, we'd like to see if we can establish a community for it.

Would you be willing to join us? Let us know by further voting on the poll in this thread here or on our Discord server!

If we do go into CS:GO, we would at first start up a small community with active players, seeing how it fares for a month or two and then we will take it further if it's feasible. :) So upon implementation, we would setup groups and channels for CS:GO players to join and find fellow players.

It's also imperative that CS:GO players join our Steam Group here: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/helloclanbfv

I look forward to the results!

Regards,
Ice
I’ve got Windows 7 installed. I will join Steam and install this game. I want to try it out first before I vote yay or nay. BFV will always be #1 in my heart lol.

IceSkater

Forum Rookie
HelloClan Leader
HelloClan Member
Registered
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I’ve got Windows 7 installed. I will join Steam and install this game. I want to try it out first before I vote yay or nay. BFV will always be #1 in my heart lol.
That's great! :) Please do let me know, drop me an invite on steam too if you need a partner to play the game with. ;)

Also, finally join us on Discord!

-[HELLO]-Al Gore

Forum Rookie
HelloClan Member
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't played CS:GO since many months. If HELLO creates a server I will definitely join and play more often. Of course BFV is #1 but CS:GO can be #2.

In my experience, playing CS:GO (and other similar games like Team Fortress and Day of Defeat) is fun in the beginning, and then after all the shooting and throwing grenades I realize that I can't jump into a helicopter or airplane and fly away or defend myself from better players by jumping into a tank or an armored vehicle, I start BFV :) and then after a while I remember I have CS:GO so I get on it and play some again. The cycle goes on.