Upcoming Events

[RS2:V] Homecoming Event - September 25th / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

[DISCORD] Hello's Got Talent Event - October 16th / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

[RS2:V] Homecoming Event - September 25th / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

[DISCORD] Hello's Got Talent Event - October 16th / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

Battlefield 1942

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Howdy Y'all,

i was just wondering if anyone was willing to join me in promoting this server or the game itself.
I would love to get Some Aussie/Kiwi players involved so we can play in our evenings. I will promote it in any way I am able.

Tex (DaddyO)

Forum Newbie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Real Name
Leon
@IceSkater

I loaded up DC this A.M. and got into the first map fine, then when the 2nd map loaded, I got the error "map not found". Not sure which map it is. I think the first one was "DC Bridge" that worked fine. I did the map pack DL first and then the patch per the instructions. Any other suggestions?

Tex (DaddyO)

Forum Newbie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Real Name
Leon
@IceSkater

I loaded up DC this A.M. and got into the first map fine, then when the 2nd map loaded, I got the error "map not found". Not sure which map it is. I think the first one was "DC Bridge" that worked fine. I did the map pack DL first and then the patch per the instructions. Any other suggestions?

Is there a complete list of DC maps so I can check if I have them all?

If I go to my games list, I have 23 "DC" games to choose from.

These are the mods loaded in my game:
1627743099402.png

Last edited:

BangBangOw

Forum Newbie
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
BATTLEFIELD 1942 ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Reaction score
There is a guide with pictures to get all 8 maps in your levels folder for DC Final.
Then you won’t get “map not found” error.