Upcoming Events

[CS:GO] Danger Zone Launch Event - 14th August / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

[BFV] Mission Possible Launch Event - 21st August / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

[CS:GO] Danger Zone Launch Event - 14th August / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

[BFV] Mission Possible Launch Event - 21st August / 5pm UTC. Click here for details.

The movies...

IceSkater

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADER
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
So...

I just finished watching Black Widow and...I wanted to see if anyone else has perhaps seen it yet? What were your thoughts on it?

I also thought we'd use this thread to talk about movies and or spoilers for them, see if there are any other cinema tribe members here. :p

Also, Malia J's cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit really hit different with Black Widow...it honestly set the tone of the movie...

View: https://youtu.be/r4dh38DYvyQ

I'm really going to miss the OG team of the Avengers and the new Loki TV series isn't quite...tickling my fancy.

x4|Al Gore

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Reaction score
I also watched Black Widow early morning on Sunday. I liked it. Who was that lady in the armored suit with semi burned face? I liked the vehicles. The actress Rachel Weisz who plays mother off the two girls is from another great WW2 sniper movie called Enemy At The Gates

IceSkater

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADER
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
@x4|Al Gore I'm glad someone else has seen it!

Who was that lady in the armored suit with semi burned face?
Er...

She was Antonia - Dreykov's daughters that Natasha thought she killed when she bombed Dreykov in his office.

Rachel Weisz is a great actress right! I remember her mostly from the Mummy & The Mummy Returns. :D

I honestly think that they did Taskmaster dirty though...the reveal was...a bit underwhelming...

[HELLO]mRoRange

Normal Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Reaction score